We also offer a licensing option of our LifeWorks™ program to clients who have recreation staff in place. We provide the programming resources and support your facility needs to carry out a life enrichment program focused on the six dimensions of wellness.
In addition to providing resources & tools, we’ll also support your enrichment/activity staff with the planning and preparation each month to maximize resident well-being. This includes several resources delivered electronically;
- Body Works: Instruction and guidance on variety of exercise groups
- Mind Works: Support intellectual wellness with a variety of cognitive stimulation resources and support
- Art Works: Step by step instructions and supply lists for arts and crafts and creative programming each month.
- Sensory Works: Guidance for activity professionals on a variety of sensory stimulation programs intended to be used to stimulate appetite, foster positive improvement in mood and emotions, and ignite positive memories.
- Nature Works: Engage residents in gardening projects and nature-related activities both indoor and outdoor activities.
- Wellness Works: Programs to focus on overall health & wellness education, supporting whole-person wellness solutions